When you place an order, renew or sign up for a subscription, you may be redirected to your bank to verify your payment.
For your security and online shopping safety, your bank may give you instructions to verify your purchase. This new experience is only applied to some purchases, payments and subscriptions.
To verify your card payment:
- Follow the instructions on your bank's website.
- One way that a bank may ask you to verify is using a unique security code. Check your phone or email inbox to retrieve your code and enter the code as prompted.
- Alternatively, your bank may ask you to verify the purchase using fingerprint or facial recognition technology, if you already have this in place.
Once complete, you'll be directed back to our Webstore and will get a confirmation that your order went through successfully.
Verification may be required when you use a credit or debit card to complete an order or sign up for a new subscription and may be required if you change your payment method.
To manage your subscriptions, visit https://shop.2000ad.com/account/subscriptions
What to do If the verification process fails
If you can't verify your payment at checkout, contact your bank or visit your local branch.
They might be able to explain why your verification failed and you can then try completing the process again.
Should you continue to encounter difficulty please do contact our customer service team who will do their best to assist you.
How to make the verification process smoother
To complete verification successfully, please make sure that:
- You are the account holder. The bank will only send a code to the card owner.
- You enter the code correctly, just as prompted. Look for your code in your text messages and email account, remembering to check your junk folder.
- Your personal information, including your email address and phone number, is up to date with your bank and you have the latest online banking app downloaded.
- Your personal information on your account with us is up to date.
Note: If you are having trouble viewing the verification web page, delete your browser's cache and cookies or try a different browser.