We do not accept card details over the phone!
The message you received is because the card you had registered has either expired, has insufficient funds, or it was registered under an older payment provider we no longer use.
Please change the registered card OR send us a cheque made out to ‘Rebellion Ltd’ to:
2000 AD Subscriptions
for the subscription amount along with your subscriber number (if renewing, type of subscription and ideally an email address or contact number in case of any issue.
How to change your card details for subscriptions:
- Log into your account here https://shop.2000ad.com/account/sign-in with this email address and password you created.
- Click here to go to the Subscription management page: https://shop.2000ad.com/account/subscriptions this is the only page where you can update the card details
- Click on the ‘Manage’ button on the right next to your subscription.
- Click ‘Add/ Change card’
- Fill in the form and make sure the billing address and name are both correct, as our payment provider will have to double check with your issuing bank before allowing this to be saved.
- Click ‘Submit’
- You will then be redirected to the management page and you can see the last 4 digits of your card, listed next to the text ‘Payment method’
Our system is automatically set-up to attempt another charge 7 days from a failed one. Do not be alarmed if all card details look fine but you still see the ‘Payment failed’ text.